Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome


Hey, thanks for stopping by my new blog! This is really exciting, I'm on the Internet!!! Yeah!!!

I was going through a bunch of old boxes in the attic recently and came across a lot of old toys (some would say antique toys!) that really made me nostalgic. I though hey what a great topic for my first blog. Maybe somebody else played with the same kind of toy!

The picture is of an antique tin spinning top like one I found in the attic (sorry, don't have a digital camera yet). If you've never seen one the red handle on the top is a plunger that you can pull up and push down and it makes the top spin faster and faster. Cheap but Very Fun!

Anyway, I'm gonna get a camera and take some pics and post up as many as I can, just to help everyone remember. I Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Antique Toys | Vintage Tin Toys | Wind Up Toys